WE ARE GROWING!
AND WE NEED MORE SMART PEOPLE
Eltorque develops, manufactures, and markets electric actuators and control systems for the international shipbuilding and onshore industries.
The company’s headquarter is located in Trondheim, Norway. Additionally, we are present with sales representatives and production facilities abroad, including our manufacturer in China. Our ambition is to be wherever the customers are, and our employees dedicate themselves to making Eltorque the preferred electric valve control solutions partner.
Our goal is to provide the cleanest and most intelligent valve control solution on the market, with components that last the vessel’s lifetime. And together, we have developed several innovative products that have gained a good foothold in the maritime market. As a result, over 120,000 of our electric actuators have been installed on board over 1,000 ships worldwide.
- Employer: Eltorque AS
- Job Title: Service Engineer
- Deadline: As soon as possible
- Duration: Full-time permanent
- Place: Ulsteinvik
Want to be part of the green shift? Eltorque needs Service Engineers for the Maritime Industry at our office in Ulsteinvik in a 100% position.
What will you mainly be doing?
- Conduct service on products and components
- Build and test control systems in our in-house service center
- Technical support and assistance by phone and email
- Responsible for warranty and non-conformity management of products
- Prepare and assemble onboard ships, both national and international
What can we offer you?
- To be a part of the green shift in the marine industry
- Good pension insurance and personal insurance
- Competitive salary
- A fantastic product range
What do you need to do this job?
- Relevant education in electro and automation. Technical vocational school or similar (Relevant experience can compensate for formal education)
- Fluent in English, both in corresponding in writing and communicating verbally
- Practical experience from work in the maritime industry is an advantage
- Proactive and initiative with high work capacity
- Service-minded and accurate, who works well both as a team and independently
We can offer challenging and exciting tasks in competitive conditions.
Application and CV can be sent our HR Manager, Tone Severin email@example.com
For questions about the position, Paul-Erik Rebbestad can be reached at +47 951 41 871.