Sales Manager Europe
WE ARE GROWING!
AND WE NEED MORE SMART PEOPLE
The company headquarter is located in Trondheim, Norway. Additionally, we are present with sales representatives and production facilities abroad. Our ambition is to be wherever the customers are. Overall, 80 employees dedicate themselves to making Eltorque the preferred partner for electric valve control solutions.
We believe that securing a maintenance free operation during the lifetime cycle is crucial for the customers. So is providing the best operational flexibility, the lowest power consumption, as well as the smallest footprint.
Since the start in 1996, the company has developed a wide range of high performance actuators with this in mind. Today, more than 100.000+ Eltorque actuators have been installed onboard over 750 vessels.
The company has built a strong market position, which has been possible through first conquering the fishing and OSV markets. As time has gone by, we have made a footprint in increasingly more markets around the world. Nevertheless, looking ahead, this is only the beginning. Our goal will always be to provide our customers with reliable, cost effective and user friendly products for a wide range of applications.
To do this, innovation is key to success. Eltorque places huge efforts into developing the products and solutions of the future. Our ambition is to remain the frontrunner in the market, both in terms of technical performance and product portfolio. In addition, providing our customers with service and support will remain an increasingly important focus.
- Employer: Eltorque AS
- Job title: Sales Manager
- Deadline: 20.11.2020
- Duration: Full-time permanent
Eltorque are currently experiencing growth, even in these difficult times. Therefore, we are searching for candidates to further strengthen our international foothold through an innovative Sales Director with base in central Europe.
As our Sales Director / GM you will work towards the maritime sector, and the marine clusters throughout Europe. You must be a structured and energetic person, who is interested in extensive traveling to meet clients and build relations. You need to focus on recruiting the right people to your team to support you. You will report to our Chief Sales Officer located in our HQ in Trondheim.
- Contribute to building a professional and dynamic sales team, geared towards the maritime sector in Europe.
- Contribute to further development of the company’s sales and marketing strategies, as well as developing a local strategy.
- Maintain current client relations and creating new relations with prospective clients.
- Responsible for the business entity’s P&L, budgeting, KPIs and reporting.
- You are commercially driven person with keen business sense.
- Long track record withing B2B sales, preferably withing the maritime marked in Europe.
- Technical education on a university level. Long experience may be accepted in place of a formal education.
- You are a positive and energetic person and are talented in creating trust withing your team and towards clients.
- You have excellent communication skills, both internally and externally.
CV and application: email@example.com.
Questions about the position?
- Arild Bø – Chief Sales Officer
+47 9884 5335