WE ARE GROWING!
AND WE NEED MORE SMART PEOPLE
The company headquarters is in Trondheim, Norway. Additionally, we are present with sales representatives and production facilities abroad. Our ambition is to be wherever the customers are. Overall, 80 employees dedicate themselves to making Eltorque the preferred partner for electric valve control solutions.
Since the start in 1996, the company has developed a wide range of high-performance actuators. Today, more than 110.000 Eltorque actuators have been installed onboard nearly 1000 vessels. Our goal will always be to provide our customers with reliable, cost-effective, and user-friendly products for many applications.
To do this, innovation is key to success. Eltorque places enormous efforts into developing the products and solutions of the future. Our ambition is to remain the frontrunner in the market, both in technical performance and product portfolio. Besides, providing our customers with service and support will remain an increasingly important focus.
We are looking for you who has BSc, MSc, or a ph.d grade in electronics and specialization within power design (AC/DC, DC/DC).
You will be able to work with a variety of tasks such as;
Design and test of electronics
Type approvals and testing for CE, maritime standards, EX/ATEX
E-CAD (Altium etc.)
Documentation of development process
At Eltorque, you will have the possibility to initiate your projects and work in our newly renovated laboratory together with friendly colleagues.
As an international company, you will be able to have English as your work language.
We screen applications continuously.
Application deadline 31.05.2021.
- Employer: Eltorque AS
- Job title: HW-Engineer
- Deadline: 31.05.2021
- Duration: Full-time permanent
- Full time, permanent
- Work location at Trondheim, company headquarter
- Some traveling to meet our clients and international offices is expected from the candidate(s)
- Reports to the Chief Technology Officer
- BSc, MSc, or ph.d within electronics, advantage if you have specialization within power design (AC/DC, DC/DC)
- Your background can be senior with extensive experience, you might have a couple of year’s experience, or you are on your way to graduate. We are looking for innovative candidates, take the initiative and are engaged in the field of electronics
- For none-Norwegian speaking applicants, good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Design and test of electronics
- Type approvals and testing for CE, maritime standards, EX/ATEX
- E-CAD (Altium etc.)
- Documentation of development process
- International company experiencing growth
- Strong academic environment within HW/SW, engineering
- Top modern laboratory for the R&D department
- Great working environment and friendly colleagues
- Competitive salary and pension/insurance scheme