INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
WE ARE GROWING!
AND WE NEED MORE SMART PEOPLE
Eltorque develops, manufactures, and markets electric actuators and control systems for the international shipbuilding and onshore industries.
The company’s headquarter is located in Trondheim, Norway. Additionally, we are present with sales representatives and production facilities abroad, including our manufacturer in China. Our ambition is to be wherever the customers are, and our employees dedicate themselves to making Eltorque the preferred electric valve control solutions partner.
Our goal is to provide the cleanest and most intelligent valve control solution on the market, with components that last the vessel’s lifetime. And together, we have developed several innovative products that have gained a good foothold in the maritime market. As a result, over 120,000 of our electric actuators have been installed on board over 1,000 ships worldwide.
- Employer: Eltorque AS
- Job Title: International Sales Manager
- Deadline: 22.01.2023
- Duration: Full-time permanent
- Place: Ulsteinvik
Eltorque is currently experiencing growth. So, we’re looking for a candidate to strengthen our international foothold in the maritime market through an innovative International Sales Manager focusing on the European area.
As our International Sales Manager, you will work towards the maritime sector and the marine clusters throughout Europe. Therefore, you must be a structured and energetic person interested in extensive traveling to meet clients and build relations. In addition, we see you as a person with a great network within the market. You also know how to get to the right decision-makers at the yards, the designers, and the shipowners.
WE OFFER YOU THE FOLLOWING:
- An independent position
- You will be able to represent Eltorque as a market leader in electric actuators and control systems in the maritime industry.
- Promote the best sustainable and environmental solution with growing demand from the industry.
- Competitive salary and pension/insurance.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- A courageous salesperson with international sales experience
- Maritime background in sales , preferably as an equipment supplier
- Expectation of +/- 100 travel days a year.
- A great communicator, hopefully in multiple languages. English is an absolute requirement, oral and written.
We can offer challenging and exciting tasks in competitive conditions.
Application, CV, and questions about the position can be directed to our HR Manager, Tone Severin: email@example.com.