EMBEDDED HW ENGINEER
WE ARE GROWING!
AND WE NEED MORE SMART PEOPLE
Eltorque develops, manufactures, and markets electric actuators and control systems for the international shipbuilding and onshore industries.
The company’s headquarter is located in Trondheim, Norway. Additionally, we are present with sales representatives and production facilities abroad, including our manufacturer in China. Our ambition is to be wherever the customers are, and our employees dedicate themselves to making Eltorque the preferred electric valve control solutions partner.
Our goal is to provide the cleanest and most intelligent valve control solution on the market, with components that last the vessel’s lifetime. And together, we have developed several innovative products that have gained a good foothold in the maritime market. As a result, over 120,000 of our electric actuators have been installed on board over 1,000 ships worldwide.
- Employer: Eltorque AS
- Job Title: HW Engineer
- Deadline: 30.01.2023
- Duration: Full-time permanent
- Place: Trondheim
Eltorque is currently experiencing growth. So, we’re looking for our new Embedded HW Engineer.
WE OFFER YOU THE FOLLOWING:
- To be a part of the green shift in the marine industry
- Good pension insurance and personal insurance
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to grow and develop professionally
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL BE:
- Searching for replacement components in available databases
- Analyzing reports on the component function
- Decide if a component will trigger a redesign
- Support our factory in Vanvikan
- Support our PCB suppliers
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- B.Sc.engineer within electronics or Technical vocational school
- Knowledge about components and circuits
- Experience from searching for 1-1 component replacements
We can offer challenging and exciting tasks in competitive conditions.
Application, CV, and questions about the position can be directed to our HR Manager, Tone Severin: email@example.com.